20 April 2023

Blooming lovely

Just a few yards down the road from where I live is a guerrilla garden - a local resident has taken it upon himself to plant a flower and herb bed on the common grass verge that lines the road. There are little signs up inviting passers by to help themselves to herbs. I have blogged about it here before, as recent strong winds had played havoc with the tree that stood in the middle of the patch and council workers had shown scant regard for the plants, when felling the tree. The colourful plants always cheer me up when I walk past. This is how it looks this week. It's amazing what a few cheerful plants and the goodwill of one person can do for a neighbourhood.



4 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Lynne said...

They look fabulous and how lovely that someone has put that effort in for all to enjoy!

Nota Bene said...

I love things like that...people just trying to make the world more beautiful...if everyone did it, we'd be a happier world!