16 February 2016

400 and counting..........

Oh my word, this is my 400th post. I was about to write about something else then saw that this was post number 400. To some bloggers that is not a lot - they probably churn that amount out in a year or two. I tend to be a once-a-fortnight kind of girl, so it has taken a while for me to reach the dizzy heights of 400. I've been blogging my personal diary since May 2008- that's nearly eight years. Back then, I never dreamed in a month of Sundays that I'd still be doing this all these years later.  It's been quite a roller-coaster. Thanks to all of you have commented and supported me. I feel quite emotional.........

6 comments:

Anna of Mutton Style and Years said...

Well done. Dizzy heights indeed. Do you go back and read your old posts? I do occasionally.

DD's Diary said...

Happy 400th post and here's wishing you many more :) I am coming up for my tenth blogging anniversary this year so may have to bake a (sugar free) cake X

donbaby said...

Lots of love!

nappy valley girl said...

Congratulations! You started around the same time as me.

I'm sure it must be painful to go and read old posts from that time, but have you thought about putting it together as a book? I'm sure it would be a really helpful read for those going through similar stuff....

Trisha E. said...

When my husband died in March 2014 I found your blog and read all the old posts from the beginning. It helped me more than anything else in trying to make sense of what had happened and in trying to get through the worst of our grief and self-blame for not being able to save him. The 3 other blogs you list (After the Fire, The Immortal Alcoholic, and Taking Back Me) that also deal with alcoholic marriage issues were and still are incredibly valuable as well. Please don't ever take your blog archives down, and do consider compiling them into a book as well. I'm sure a great many others will be helped for years to come.

Flowerpot said...

I bet you do - that's an amazing number! Well done you Addy - keep writing. Best wishes and love for many more X