09 November 2015

My Get Up and Go has Got Up and Gone

I don't know whether it's something to do with these dark early mornings and  dark late afternoons or the cold windswept swirly-leaves landscape everytime I look out of the window, but I have lost all impetus to carry on with the house renovation.  I keep making excuses why I can't rather than enthusing on why I can. Added to that, a few recently emerging worrying health problems which need referrals are also preoccupying me, whilst I try to juggle with caring for my Mum. I wish I were a dormouse and could just wake up when it's spring again, but with only six weeks 'til Christmas, that aint ever going to happen. Too much to buy and prepare.



2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I always feel like this at this time of year. I think it being dark when I come home from work does not help! Hope all is well with your health!

Flowerpot said...

The last few days I've been feeling like that too. Stress and constant rain are not good companions! Take care.