Nechtan recently very kindly passed on to me the 'Kreativ Blogger' Award, for which I belatedly thank him. I always feel so false accepting such "awards", as, after all, I am only telling my story, but accept it I do and very humbly so. The rules of the award are as follows:
- Thank the person who gave this to you.
- Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
- Link the person who nominated you.
- Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
- Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers.'
1.2. and 3. I've thanked Nechtan above, linked him and put the logo on.
4. Now to the difficult bit. Can I scratch together 7 things about me...Hmmm....let's see
i) I have a special attraction to Cornwall, because my husband and I were engaged whilst on a holiday there and spent our honeymoon there a year later.
ii) I adore Thomas Hardy novels.
iii) I am currently fascinated by anything to do with Charles Darwin.
iv) Kit Courteney has reminded me that I have a thing about numbers and can get quite excited if the clock reads, say 12:34 or 12:21 or 09:09. Anything where it seems to be numerically in a pattern.
v) I love going for long walks and kicking up leaves in the autumn.
vi) I would far rather skip the main course and go straight for the dessert.
vii) I am hard of hearing ( a genetic condition) and have been for the last twenty years. Don't feel sorry for me..... it can come in very handy sometimes.
There. I bet you are all glued to your seats with shock or excitement or both! Oh well, suit yourselves.
5. And so to the nomination of seven others..... There are so many creative bloggers on my reading list, but I have chosen those whom I have not burdened for a long time. Sorry if I have chosen someone who is busy at the moment, but feel free to decline if you want to. I understand.
Working Mum on the Verge
Not Waving but Drowning
Fat Frumpy and Fifty
Retired and Crazy
Liebfraumilch and Lipstick
P.S. Off to my mother again for another ten days. Back soon.