26 July 2023

Little things please little minds

Every day I try to do the Wordle puzzle on my phone. I kid myself it keeps my mind sharp and hopefully stops me falling into old age with dementia. I am also rather fond of cryptic crosswords for the same reason. If I can I usually do Wordle while having breakfast, but if busy, I sometimes do it later in the day.  On difficult words, it has sometimes stretched me to six attempts and on a rare occasion I have failed altogether, but my average is about three or four attempts. 

Today I did it first time! Look away, if you don't want to know the answer below.











3 comments:

Lynne said...

Well done - I was pleased to get it in two today!!

Debbie Williams said...

Excellent. It took me four goes today. Like you, if I can do Wordle each day I feel reassured that senility hasn't struck yet!

Yorkshire Pudding said...

It is a great feeling when you manage Wordle with just one go. It has happened to me twice. Equally, not managing it in six is a real downer.