24 April 2015

Election Fever

Picture courtesy of The Telegraph
Only another two weeks to go and hopefully the election bandwagon will eventually grind to a halt.  I'm sick of live debates, leader interviews, politicians kissing babies, women, or one another. I'm cheesed off with promises, manifestos, smear campaigns and posturing. I suppose it could be much worse -  in the USA  their election is not for another 18 months and already their politicians are taking to centre stage to start their campaigns! At least we can be thankful ours only lasts a month.

But be careful what you wish for. Vote for any of the parties other than the main three and you will end up with seven parties not having a clear majority and each having to do a deal with someone else.  It could look something like this.....


..........and we all  know how that ended!

5 comments:

Shadow said...

This certainly promises to be interesting, the outcome and what will follow.

AGuidingLife said...

I'm very worried about where we are headed. The shallow politics of UKIP playing to the uneducated beliefs of many is a very scary proposition.

Flowerpot said...

I'm sick of all the election run up I must say, but also worried about the outcome...

Nota Bene said...

Ah but there are plenty of countries where it works well...my continued worry is the lack of leadership and vision...

Anonymous said...

Blessings My Freinds

I want to quickly crave your indulgence and bring to your notice a powerful spell caster called Dr Zadson who in just 3 days of contact was able to bring back my lost love i am short of words to thank him and i have resort to this medium of telling the world at large about him. H eis truly amazing and kind contact him today via eduduzadsontemple@yahoo.com .He is also able to cast spells like

1:Pregnancy Spell
2:Jail Release
3:Prosperity Spell
4:Lottery Spell

Amongst others contact him today on eduduzadsontemple@yahoo.com and live a happy ever after life