15 April 2013

Trouble in the Playground

It must be difficult when you look as if you have only just grown out of short trousers and you probably want to look a bit more macho if you are playing at being a leader of a nation, but Kim Jong-un is playing a very dangerous game. All this posturing would deserve an Oscar or Bafta, if it were purely for entertainment value, but this game is for real and people could get seriously hurt. Boys will be boys and I suspect he just wants to show off to everyone how big his conkers are (bet it's all talk). If he's not careful, he could end up in the headmaster's office. So someone should put him in the naughty corner NOW, before things get too out of hand.

4 comments:

Nota Bene said...

Here, here...and I hear the Chinese have finally had enough, so that may have an effect...

Hippo said...

Sadly I suspect there are some Hawks around loving this and want to keep needling him until even the Chinese lose patience or he does something so stupid not even the Chinese can protect him.

AGuidingLife said...

I have that horrible sinking feeling I had back in the 80s. I'm all 'when the wind blows' again. It is a horrid feeling.

Flowerpot said...

I agree - will be interesting to see what happens...