19 April 2011

Busy

I am still chasing my tail, trying to get two rooms decorated simultaneously (why oh why did I agree to have two ceilings painted at the same time?) It is not just the decorating per se that is urging me on like a thing possessed, but the desire to get rid of the chaos that ensues from having to empty the contents of two rooms elsewhere all over the house. I am seven-eighths of the way though finishing the kitchen/diner (I still have to scrub away at kitchen cupboard doors to eliminate any hint of tobacco) and hope to tackle the bedroom after Easter. Meanwhile, Kay and I are making a short trip to my mum for Easter. So in my attempts to tidy, reposition furniture and step over crates of belongings all over the place, my blog-reading and writing my own posts have been a bit wayward. Meanwhile a couple of photos..........


View from my lounge window



Waiting for............?


Happy Easter!

7 comments:

Nota Bene said...

It sounds chaos! Enjoy your time away...

Ellen said...

It will all come together soon and, of course, it will be worth all the hassle now. The view from your lounge window is idyllic - I don't think I would ever leave the room. And the picture of Snoopy tells its own story. He is looking well and waiting for walkies! Happy Easter to you and your family.

Friko said...

I fell over the name of your blog at Hypocryptical and came to have a look.

I hope you can have a break from the manic activities for Easter; life is for living at a slightly slower pace from 60 onwards.

AGuidingLife said...

it'll all be worth it in the end, I thought mine never would but it has and now I am very pleased. Enjoy a break from it all. x

Irene said...

The view from your lounge window is great and soon you will be all done and very content. Have a great break.

Anonymous said...

Hi Addy,

I hope the three of you have a good Easter and you rest up a little from your DIY torrent.

All the best

Nechtan

Flowerpot said...

Sounds like time for a well earned rest! Glad Snoopy is looking better again and have a peaceful Easter.