recipe with you.
1 bottle of whisky
250 gm butter
1 cup plain flour
4 large eggs
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1 cup brown sugar
1 teasp. baking powder
2 cups dried fruit
1 tablesp. lemon juice
1. Sample whisky to check for quality.
2. Take a large bowl. Check the whisky again to make sure that it is of the highest quality.
3. Turn on the mixer. Beat the butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add one spoontea of sugar and beat again.
4. Make sure the whisky is still OK. Cry another cup.
5. Turn off the mixer. Break two leggs, add to the bowl and chuck in the dried fruit. If the fruit gets stuck to the beaters, pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the whisky again to check for tonsisticity.
6. Add two cups of salt, or something - who cares? Check the whisky.
7. Now sift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one handful of brown sugar, or whatever colour you can find. Wix mel. Grease the oven. Turn the cake tin to 180 degrees centi-thingy.
8. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Throw the bowl out of the window. Check the whisky.
9. Stagger down to the local supermarket and buy one of their cakes. Pretend you made it yourself. Drink the remaining whisky.
Please do not try this at home!! You have been warned.