On our return to Greg today, we found
- he had not eaten any food left in the fridge.
- he had not taken any of his medication.
- he was still wearing the same clothes we left him in a week ago.
- he had not organised a handyman to do an urgent job in the house. I shall now have to get on and do that as a priority.
- he has not reduced his alcohol consumption in preparation for a cataract operation he is having tomorrow.
- he had not provided fresh water for the dog (he swears he had but there was grime around the bowl and algae floating on the top! The first thing I did on getting home was to wash out the water bowl and refill it with fresh water and the dog hurled himself at it and drank with gusto!)